1. DETOXIFY - A hot yoga practice will help you flush out toxins through sweat. Take a break from the patio party's and get your sweat on!
2. STRETCH OUT & LIMBER UP - A hot yoga practice will improve your flexibility and mobility for all the outdoor activities you love (running, tennis, kickball, rowing biking....) improve your game and your endurance while decreasing your chance of injury!
3. H20 FOR THE ULTIMATE CLEANSE - Water is the magical elixer and with a hot yoga practice your body naturally craves more H20 throughout the day.
4. TONE UP - A hot yoga practice will help you develop healthy toned and strong muscles from your toes to your temples, feel good everywhere!
5. BREATHE - A hot yoga practice teaches you to take deeper and longer breathes. Improving our inner ability to face the world from a calm and centered foundation.
6. TREAT YOURSELF - A 60 minute hot yoga class is the ultimate self-care routine, take care of your radiant body, mind and soul and devote an hour just for you!
7. CHILL OUT - Summer is filled with activities and different routines especially if you're a parent, our studio environment is an uplifting, natural way to chill out and relax, try a yin meditation class and allow the energy to support and hold you so you can carry on with more joy and ease.
8. BE INSPIRED - The studio is filled with inspiring, friendly and welcoming faces, make a new friend and plan a yoga date or a post yoga brunch date!
9. KEEP UP YOUR REGULAR PRACTICE - The benefits of yoga are the same throughout the year, whatever the weather is like outside. Keep your practice steady and watch the benefits grow!
10. THE ULTIMATE MOOD ENHANCER - Yoga is the ultimate mood enhancer! Sweating, moving and breathing sends signals to your neuropathways that elevate and increase saratonin and dopamine naturally, it's the ultimate feel good elixer!
7/16/2020 10:17:29 am
I like what you said about doing yoga to develop toned muscles. My sister wants to make sure that her body looks better in the coming weeks. I'll share this information with her so that she can look into her options for yoga that can help her with this.
Comments are closed.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.